Monday, October 4, 2010

We Thank Thee, O God, For a Prophet!

I am so grateful for the words of a living prophet. He spoke this weekend! :) He taught us to live with gratitude, not judge others, and think carefully about our choices. I know that Thomas S. Monson is our Heavenly Father's prophet on the earth today! I am grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan and the principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ that bring purpose, direction, and happiness in our lives everyday. I am still working on reviewing the words from General Conference and setting goals for myself to live and follow the words of the prophet and the other leaders of the Church. I want to know God and His Son, Jesus Christ better by learning and living their teachings as taught by their prophets. Here are two (of many) of my highlights from the weekend:

"Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)


"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." (President Dieter F. Uchtdorf)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love conference so much and was sad for it to end. It's great that you can rewatch them all online so easily. It's amazing to me how the Spirit teaches us individually what we need as we all listen to the same talks. <3
LOVE YOU <3