Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh, Come Let us Adore Him!

It was WONDERFUL to go "home" for Christmas for a few days, relax and take a break from the bustle of DC, and spend time with my siblings and relatives in Utah. I missed the parents in Hawaii and the brother in Samoa, but it sure was fun to play with these two pretty much 24-7. :)
I love my family! :) I love the Lord! That's what life's all about!!! :) One of the sweet reminders of that was my cute nephew actively and full-heartedly ADORING the "baby Jesus" in our nativity play. :) "Oh, Come all Ye Faithful!!! Oh, Come, Let Us Adore Him!"

4 comments:

Cari said...

it was WONDERFUL having you stay with us! we miss you lots already! love ya!! :)

Kathryn said...

i love that you were all together! and i love kai being the adoring shepherd. <3

dockters said...

It looks like Kayla and Kai adore you just as much as you do them!! How fun to be with family! Merry Christmas!

Sarah Larsen said...

Your niece and nephew are adorable!!