Monday, January 14, 2013
Each Life that Touches Ours for Good
I LOVE this song! I feel like I've written this here before, but can't find where.....so, even if I've said something similar I need to say it again. I'm grateful for many examples that have touched my life for good...some people that know they have and others that might never guess. I think of many people when I listen to and sing this song. I was grateful for the reminder today to think about the blessings of people in my life from many different times and places. We each have a different path, but find ourselves traveling life's road with others - some for a long time, others just for a moment - but each can have a profound influence. I feel blessed to have many wonderful experiences in life so far that have put me in the path of wonderful people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment