Sunday, April 20, 2014

#BecauseofHim

I love Easter!  I love all that it means and the hope that it brings!  I love this video shared this year:



As we learn in the Bible Dictionary, "One of the most fundamental doctrines taught by the Twelve was that Jesus was risen from the tomb, with His glorified, resurrected body.  To obtain a resurrection with a celestial, exalted body is the center point of hope in the gospel of Jesus Christ.  The Resurrection of Jesus is the most glorious of all messages to mankind."

I love this!  I know that Jesus lives!  I know that He is our Savior and Redeemer.  I know that through Him and because of Him we can repent, we can change, we can have hope, we can have joy.  Because of Him we have life and will live eternally.  Because of Him we can have faith, and our lives are full of purpose, meaning, love, light, and opportunities to grow.  All that is good truly does come from God (see Moroni 7:12-13) and the Savior makes those blessings possible.



A few other Easter highlights/inspiration for me this year:
He lives!  Hallelujah!  And He shall reign forever and ever!

No comments: