- have meaningful prayer and scripture study daily
- keep a journal consistently
- listen for and follow the Spirit daily - I'd like to be a better disciple of Christ. I love this quote by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf from an April 2009 General Conference talk: "Discipleship is not a spectator sport."
- share the gospel - I think this is a neat article to help get inspired and started!
- serve - be involved in the community and make a difference
- improve my talents and learn something new - some of my first thoughts and ideas include: read, run the Ogden Marathon, sing with the Lamb of God group, work on my Spanish and Korean, do more at work, stretch
- build relationships, specifically deepen relationships and love better and more fully
- be happy, be grateful, be myself, love myself, be open, be real, be vulnerable
- travel - hopefully this will include at least a family trip to the Oregon coast, some weekend getaways, and maybe Hawaii?! :)
Monday, January 12, 2015
2015
I'm looking forward to a great year! :) Here are some things I want to accomplish and become:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment