Sunday, January 17, 2021

Goals for 2021

I'm grateful for a new year, a new start!

I feel a lot of gratitude and hope as this year begins.  This year, I hope to work hard, learn some things, do some good, help others, and take what comes and move forward with faith and gratitude each day.  

Along the way, I'd like to be intentional about a few important things...
  • focusing on hearing the Lord's voice and following His direction
  • recognizing the Lord's hand and goodness in my life 
  • studying what it means to "come unto Christ"
  • recording and sharing insights and testimony
  • expressing gratitude 
  • being involved in family history work
  • helping someone else
  • being disciplined with my time--sleep, solitude, exercise, work, service, learning, eating, limited electronics
  • creating something beautiful or helpful each week--healthy food, an organized home, a pretty picture, something written

No comments: