Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm going to Washington D.C.!


I just found out I was chosen to be in a group of 12 students that will travel to Washington D.C. at the end of October to represent the Romney Institute at an alumni dinner and meet with about 30 possible employers. We are going to help build relationships for BYU and hopefully find great contacts that will lead to internships for the summer! I'm really excited! I would love to work in Washington D.C. next summer!

7 comments:

amanda said...

That is so awesome! Way exciting, and I know why you why you were selected...! Also so cool you get to serve so much (United Way)!

dockters said...

Heather, what a fun opportunity!! I'm so glad that things at BYU are going so well!! Everything sounds great!

Janie said...

Fabulous. this will be great for you. Maybe you can clean up the mess in DC.

joyce said...

Hey! That sounds like FUN!!! Lucky girl..you must be living right! Glad that everything is going well for you! xo

Lindsay Johnson said...

love the blog! and i'm so jealous you're going to dc.

Kara said...

Congrats! That sounds exciting. You'd love living in D.C. I found your blog- hope it's okay I just hopped on!

Kerri said...

HOORAY!! Is it time to go??? It's end of October now, isn't it? You are a GREAT example to represent BYU--smart, committed, humble, honest...so many good things!