Thursday, December 18, 2008

Joy to Everyone!

I am so grateful for this time of year...to focus on the gift of Jesus Christ in my life. I am so grateful for His love and our Heavenly Father's love in sending Him. I love this song and the images it portrays that help me remember we are all brothers and sisters and children of God. He loves us all so much. We can all go forward following his example and sharing His love. :) Merry Christmas! JOY to everyone!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love this so much. I watched it again on KBYU last night. I hope you don't mind, I linked it on my facebook :)
YEA, you're coming home tomorrow!! <3
Now that's JOY <3

Janie said...

That is a very sweet video and song. And the elfyourself video is pretty cute too! Congrats on a great semester. Hope to see you in SLC during Christmas. lots of love

Kerri said...

Hey, that's a cool video! Thanks for sharing it! CONGRATS on a great semester!!!!! I'm so happy to see and hear the joy you are having! It spreads to me!