Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Loto Taha

It has been a great semester! I just turned in my last project today and I'm officially finished with the first semester of the MPA program. I have loved it so far....in large part because of the wonderful people--especially my team: Loto Taha (one heart, one mind)! :) I have learned so much from and with each of them....for sure the best team in the MPA program this year! :) Get to know our team a little bit better here: http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/JKZvyC12ZQMFl9o6jxci

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That was so cute! You have had a really fun group it sounds like. :) Glad we get you home and that you get to RELAX and hang out and not think about school for a little while. LOVE YOU BUNCHES HEATH!! <3

Cari said...

congrats. it must have been a busy semester choreographing that jig and all..

Janessa Taylor said...

Hehhe...NICE cartwheel at the end, Heathie!! Congratulations on finishing! I bet that's the GREATEST feeling ever!! Merry Christmas! (I'm having a baby in like 2 weeks!! YAY!)