Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy SPRING! :)

I'm excited for the warm weather and symbol of new life and new starts! :) Here are some kind of random things I've been thinking about, and working on lately.....new thoughts, new starts, etc...
- Arthur Brook's BYU forum (2/24) on how giving makes us happy! :)
- BYU's business ethics conference (2/26)
- watching my niece with her new baby brother--THEY ARE PRECIOUS!!
- reading Jeffrey Sachs' "End of Poverty"
- hearing William Easterly's counter-lecture on world poverty (3/5)
- reading about the life of the early Saints in Africa
- reading "Bonds that Make us Free"....be open and LOVE others!
- trying to figure out the Lord's will for my life :)
- attending the BYU Hunger Banquet--eating beans with the majority (3/6)
- running the Rex Lee Run 10K (3/14)
- attending the Draper Temple Open House and Dedication (3/21)
- standing up for what's right and sharing what I believe and stand for!
Life is great! I'm looking forward to General Conference, the end of the semester (1/2 of graduate school), a tax refund, a trip to Africa (now that the shots are done the rest will be fun!), and an exciting summer internship (hopefully that decision will be made soon)!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I always know how much you want to do something if shots are involved! :)

Cari said...

yes, congratulations are in order indeed for the completion of your shots! :)good work.