Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Life is good.


Some things I'm excited about lately.....
- LIFE! :)
- Conference was great! I'm so grateful for living prophets.
- Easter! I'm so grateful for my Savior and His life and love!
- finals--almost here and gone (last class and presentation done today)
- answers to prayers (I feel very guided, directed, helped beyond capacity lately)
- SUMMER PLANS:
* Leave for Ghana on April 28th (and come back May 15th)!! :)
* Hike the Grand Canyon with family the week of May 18th
* Move to Washington DC to start my summer internship at GAO (Government Accountability Office) on Tuesday May 26th! :) I will be working with the Change Management Team in their Finance and Travel Department helping to train employees on the new travel system they are implementing.
* Read LOTS!....apparently among other things (1984, The Bottom Billion, Three Cups of Tea, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose) I have to read all the Harry Potter books! :)
* see all the sites in DC and surrounding areas
* make new friends
* catch up with old friends! :)
* enjoy family! :)
* NO HOMEWORK! :)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

sounds great Heath - but why Harry Potter??
Dad

Cari said...

life is good. glad you're going to be home for a bit. do you know you still have christmas music on your blog darling? :)

Heather said...

Love the Christmas music in all seasons! :) Don't you?!?

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Cari's :: hope you don't mind :) That is awesome that you are going to Ghana!!! You are always doing the most interesting things!!

amanda said...

I can vouch for the Christmas music anytime thing... although I believe in waiting until after Thanksgiving!
You are so amazing, Heather! Good luck in your adventures this summer. I know you will bless many lives and have exciting experiences along the way. I can't wait to hear about it all!