Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Autumn Time! :)

I love the fall! It's fun to be back at school. I love my classes and the chance to learn. Life is busy and stressful, but I'm trying to stay balanced and have fun, too! :) Today was a wonderful day. I love the chance to rejuvenate and refocus on Sundays. As important as school and classes are, the real reason for learning is to prepare myself to better serve and stand up for good in order to make a positive difference in the world. So, I'm trying to do that in the process. :) I spent some time up in the fall leaves in Provo Canyon and at one of my favorite spots in Provo, up above the temple today. BEAUTIFUL, inspiring, uplifting, happy, wonderful!!! :) So, now I'm ready for another week! :)

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

soo pretty heather... your drive was gorgeous!! I LOVE FALL :)

Cari said...

the leaves are gorgeous! i want a family picture up there..in matching fall outfits.. yesterday..darn.

Kara said...

Wow~ those pictures are so beautiful! I miss Provo Canyon drives in the fall. Did you drive through the Alpine Loop and see all the aspens?

dockters said...

that is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe all those colors!

Megan said...

I'm going to make these leaves the desktop picture at work! Heather you and these leaves are so LOVELY!