Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Holidays! :)



Who knew that February could be this fun!? :) And even in the middle of graduate school! :) This weekend marks the last holiday weekend of my school career, so I'm going to celebrate with some MPA friends! :) Life doesn't get much better than five holidays/major adventures (and some of my very most favorite) in one weekend:
  • Disneyland (Friday)
  • Opening Ceremonies of the Winter Olympics (Friday)
  • Valentine's Day (Sunday)
  • Chinese New Year (Sunday) -- I'll be there in 4 months!!! :)
  • President's Day (Monday)

In order to celebrate, I have a Disney namesake (Mulan), and we are going to have some of our own Olympic festivitites and contests on Main Street, go to the Newport Beach temple and then enjoy the beach, write Valentines to each other, have some Chinese food, make fortune cookies and write fortunes for each other, and learn the Animaniacs song about the U.S. Presidents on the way home. :)

Happy Holidays!! :) Enjoy all the festivities! :)

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Wow! What a crack up! Sounds like an amazing and envious- weekend :) Can't wait to hear the Anamaniacx song ;) Hey, I found Lindsay (roommate) on blogger the other day! Her link is on my blog. Check her out!

Melanie said...

Heather, I have been reading your blog for a while...hope you don't mind. Your trip sounds like so much fun. I hope you have a great time.

Kathryn said...

It's going to be such a fun weekend! ENJOY, drive safe, and don't study much (I would say at all, but I know you too well!) Love you forever and ever <3

dockters said...

Wow!!! Such an adventurous weekend!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Have fun!