Friday, April 2, 2010

Direction

I'm grateful for direction, even when it comes one step at a time. :) I think I appreciate it more when it comes that way. :) I'm really excited for the next 4 months and know this is where I need to be: finish school, graduation, work and learn how to create a strategic resource development plan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, and Hawaii. :) Then I need to figure out the next step. :)

I'm grateful for agency and opportunities. I'm also very grateful for prayer, scriptures, the temple, and the chance to hear from living prophets! :) I'm very excited for General Conference this weekend and hope to find more important direction there. :)

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Amen! Your perspective is very valuable. It IS exciting to receive direction one step at a time (even if those steps each consist of letters of rejection). :)