- BOOKS! I'm reading some really good ones lately (A Single Voice, The Good Earth, The Hunger Games, The Five Love Languages, ...).
- RUNNING. I think one of my favorite spots in the whole wide world is the hill behind the Provo Temple.....and it seems even more beautiful and wonderful at sunset and when I've run there. :)
- GOOD FRIENDS.
- OPPORTUNITIES to work, learn, and grow with good people while working on interesting and important things.
- FREE AGENCY and the chance to choose what I'll do. :)
- THE TEMPLE.
- CHINA in 20 days!!! :) ....and Hawaii in 68 days!! :)
- A PLAN in my life for a few months and then the hope of an exciting new adventure!
3 comments:
you know how one of your goals is to change the world?
Came across this quote in the Ensign, and thought of you:
"Can one righteous young woman change the world? The answer is a resounding 'yes!'...It is the daily consistent things you do that will strengthen you to be a leader and an example--daily prayer, daily scripture study, daily obedience, daily service to others. As you do these things, you will grow closer to the Savior and become more and more like Him."--Elaine Dalton (p 124)
While I think going to China sounds great, we are so excited for you to get here!
Hey...if you're around...my ward here in SL is doing the 11 AM session tomorrow AM at the Provo Temple. It'd be fun to see you. :)
Post a Comment