Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goals for 2011

I feel like there is a lot I'd like to be better at lately. This year I resolve to....

SPIRITUAL
Have MEANINGFUL prayer morning and night.
Have MEANINGFUL scripture study every day.
Study the Book of Mormon, New Testament and Preach My Gospel.
Write in my journal at least once a week.
Seek to know the Lord and His will.
Follow the Spirit. ACT!
Share my testimony every day.
Help someone get baptized this year. :)

LEARN
Learn at least 1000 Chinese words or phrases.
Be flexible.
Have confidence.
Build deeper relationships.

HOME
Find a stable housing arrangement/"home."
Leave work at work.
Create a balanced schedule....hobbies, exercise, service, fun, learning, etc.

WORK
Learn leadership skills, tools, topics, HR, assessments, emotional intelligence, etc.
Learn the federal government sector.
Live the gospel by letting it really influence every part of my life and conversations.
Outline career goals.

I am inspired by ideas and goals to improve. I love that they help us focus on what's really important and how we're spending our time. What are your goals for 2011? this month? TODAY? :)

No comments: