So, today is a simple date: 1/11/11. :)
It reminded me that lately I have been a little bit overwhelmed by life.... :) So many goals to set, things to do, long hours at work, and information coming from every direction....check this out:
Although I'm grateful for technology, I'm infinitely more grateful for living prophets who remind us of what's important in this world of information and how to focus our time and priorities. All we need to do is take it one day at a time and trust in the Lord as we ask Him for our daily bread (see Matthew 6:11). I LOVED Elder D. Todd Christofferson's CES Fireside talk from this last Sunday:
I also love President Uchtdorf's talk from last November, Of Things That Matter Most. I think we really need to be careful how we spend our time when there are so many things and so much information vying for our time. :)
I love President Monson's example. I am reading his biography right now, To The Rescue. We must simply be ready and willing to follow the Spirit each day! :)
1 comment:
<3
Post a Comment