- "If you're scared, you shouldn't be scared because there's Jesus." - a seven-year-old's sweet testimony at Church last Sunday
- Free agency and choice is so important! We are blessed to be able to choose. We must stand up for what we believe and do what's right! It's our responsibility and an exciting time to be alive!
- I'm grateful for others and the work they do...bus drivers, VA-DoD hospitals, emergency management centers, pilots, mothers, etc...
- Be different! We are a "peculiar people" and should fear God and not man. We shouldn't worry as much about offending someone with our beliefs as we should about being true to ourselves and our beliefs.
- I love the opportunities, blessings and responsibilities of Relief Society! I am grateful to be a part of an organization who's mission is divinely inspired to lift and save those around me.
- The importance and blessing of repentance and how the Lord leaves the 99 and rejoices over the 1 (us) when we repent. :)
- The power of the Spirit to guide us, warn us and comfort us. The amazing power of prayer and blessings of safety. The nearness of our Heavenly Father and His ability to bless us.
- The importance of being honest and open, trusting, and collaborating in an effort to build partnerships and relationships by looking for shared goals and interests.
- The importance of humility and remembering that all we are and have is from God! :) "I am not my resume." That is a relieving and humbling truth that I think is really important lately for so many reasons. :)
- The importance of being prepared and generous.
- I LOVE walking around and exploring new cities....especially when tulips and parks are involved! :)
2 comments:
exploring and being reminded of key lessons are great. thanks for sharing.
beautiful!
Post a Comment