Tonight I went to a really wonderful Christmas concert where I was reminded of several important things that I love.....music, the Savior, my testimony of and love for Him, many different cultures and languages all coming together to sing praises to Him and of Him in their own tongue and tradition (German, Italian, French, Ghanaian, cowboy, Celtic, and Brazilian to name a few), the importance of a consistent and confident voice to share the JOY of the message of the gospel (like a trumpet), the light of the Star, the beauty of the bells and trumpets that herald his birth.
"Sing, all ye citizens of heav'n above!" :) We are all citizens of the same heavenly home blessed ultimately with the same wonderful gift of eternal life through our Savior Jesus Christ! I am grateful for the reminder of these important blessings....and a chance to think about my role and responsibility in this story and kingdom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment