I had a neat thought the other day as I was in the elevator at work....thinking about the mix of people I was there with....we all work for the same mission/purpose (a purpose that I LOVE more than anything else--bringing all of our brothers and sisters to Christ!), but in very different capacities. There is a lot of work to do. A couple of people were talking about a project they were working on and obviously trying to figure out the best way to move forward. The doors to the elevator opened and a repair person was walking by....I don't know what it was about this circumstance that touched me so much or made me think more clearly about what we were doing, but I was grateful and excited to be where I was! :)
I also thought about how much our Heavenly Father loves us. He knows the best way to do things and could do it just right, but we are here to learn. He wants us to think and act and struggle and progress. He guides us by His Spirit and cares about what we're doing, but doesn't do it for us. :) There is much to learn in the process and that's what it's all about. He loves us that much! <3
I have been touched by small miracles I have seen in my work the last few weeks....seats on planes that open up, fares that go down, a thought to check one more time for a hotel availability or to call someone to see if they needed something added to their itinerary. I know that God lives and loves His children....and this love is manifest in large and small ways that we may or may not notice. I'm grateful for the miracles, the opportunities to learn and the plan of happiness and progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment