As a result of conference I have an increased desire and determination to be more valiant, obedient, pure, courageous, to be a contributor, to protect family, increase faith, pray, act on revelation, build on the sure foundation of Jesus Christ, stand as a witness of God at all times, act well my part, keep my covenants, repent and live, bless and serve others, sanctify myself, depend on the Lord, memorize scriptures, invite the Holy Ghost into my life, create a Christ-centered home and family, be a true friend, trust in the Lord, seek refuge and peace in the Savior, find the Lord's way - find out where I'm needed and go there, focus on what matters most, be more selfless, have confidence in God, teach and share the gospel, be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in me, hold up light to the world, share faith, listen, learn from faithful marriages, be true to faith, be kind with mortal frailties, study the Savior's life and follow Him, rejoice, go about doing good and defending truth and helping others gain hope and being kind, loving, humble, and prayerful.
There's lots to do, but I'm encouraged and excited and grateful for the focus and direction. I was particularly touched by the final closing song, Lord, Dismiss Us with Thy Blessing, that closes with the plea that we may ever be found faithful to His truth. That's my greatest desire. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment