Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Princes and Princesses

I wasn't into the royal baby watch, but I have to say when I saw pictures of Kate and William and the new little Prince of Cambridge making their appearance I was touched by a few things:
  1. This is what it's all about! - the miracle of life and love; the safety and security and happiness of family.  There was something very sweet about watching this new little family together (and any new parents, I think) - I saw genuine JOY, love, confidence, humility and awe.  It was really sweet and in stark contrast to other news and trends of the day.
  2. We should celebrate love and family more!  :)
  3. All babies should be anticipated and loved as much as this one was/is/will be.
  4. We are all princes/princesses of royal birth and origin and destiny.

"The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorifed together (Romans 8:16-17)."

"And he that receiveth my Father receiveth my Father's kingdom; therefore all that my Father hath shall be given unto him (D&C 84:38)."

No comments: