- Why Dads Matter
- Do fathers know how essential they really are?
- A letter to My Kids - the Fatherhood Project
- In dads we trust
- Do modern dads get enough credit?
- 3 lessons learned from my father
- Persistence is learned from fathers
- Fun at home with dad more important than pricey vacations
- Lessons I have learned from my dad and marathons
I know that this is so true!
Here are a few talks that I like that remind us of these important principles, relationships, and responsibilities:
- Earthly Father, Heavenly Father
- The Family: A Proclamation to the World
- Fatherhood, an Eternal Calling
- To the Fathers in Israel
- Fathers in the Home
Here are a few things I've learned from my dad:
- Be kind, be humble
- It's all bonus
- Put your shopping carts away
- Share (take your cinnamon rolls to someone else)
- Serve
- Apologize and forgive
- Be grateful
- Be content, choose to be happy
- Work hard
- Play, spend time with people, build relationships
- Stop at the roadside markers
- Be adventurous, take risks, hike, run, travel, explore
- Stop and enjoy the beauty of the world (and be sure to take a picture) :)
- Read, learn, study, teach
- Make lists
- Study maps
- Be there

No comments:
Post a Comment