Monday, June 2, 2014

I Will Follow God's Plan

I love this song!



For some reason I have always thought of Primary and my Merrie Miss class (10- and 11-year old girls) when singing or hearing this song, but today I had the chance to sing this with a very talented choir at work and I was touched by the centrality of this message to all - including the group of strong, able men.

It is a message of humility and faith and trusting the Lord and doing His will.  Each of our lives have purpose, especially as we seek for God's light to direct us and as we hold fast to His word.  I know there is happiness for us here and now and eternally as we focus on learning and following His plan for us!

This is another good one that teaches similar important, simple, powerful truths of the plan and love of our Heavenly Father and His Son:  I Know That My Savior Loves Me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great talk Heather, love this post