Saturday, July 11, 2015

Truths Worth Knowing

I am grateful for the life and example of President Boyd K. Packer.  He truly was a Watchman on the Tower.  There are many things I learned from him, his example, and his teachings.  He was clear, bold, true, and steady.  I'm grateful for his words and witness of Jesus Christ.  A few of his talks that I love include:


As President Monson said, President Packer was a diligent, devoted disciple of Christ.  I will miss the steadiness and goodness he brought to the world, but I will always remember his love for the Lord, his family, and for doing what's right.  I loved this article about his sacred grove and will always remember his family walking in and out of his funeral.  What a beautiful legacy and reminder of what's most important!  They truly are a testament to him and his life!  What an inspiration!

No comments: