Some days don't quite go like you plan. Some weeks, some months, some years. ;) Lately some things haven't gone as planned. I regret to say that when this happens I sometimes feel a bit disgruntled. This happened over and over last night, but even in my frustration I knew I was exactly where I needed to be and where I should be spending my time....and one thing led to another opportunity to serve. Looking back I am grateful and feel very blessed.
This all reminded me that it's important to plan and look forward to something, but also to let go and be flexible and watch for and enjoy the serendipity of life! Looking for and anticipating and even praying for chances to serve will probably help alleviate any frustration, too. I know that His Plan is always better than mine! :)
Here's one thing that is sure to make you smile, even if your day didn't go as planned: Good to Be Alive !!!
This sounds a bit like Elder Oaks talk at BYU Commencement earlier this month, Joy at Graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment