Monday, September 28, 2015

Christ's Atonement is Central to the Plan of Happiness

Everyone needs to watch this short three-minute video:
Elder Holland's testimony from the Garden of Gethsemane of Christ's Atonement.

This is what it's ALL about!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Sunday my heart is full.....of gratitude, and peace, and clearer understanding of the importance and centrality and hope and blessings of the sacrifice and Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I loved studying our study school lesson today - The Atonement.  I recommend it and have more to learn and study myself, but am grateful for the peace I've felt in remembering how important it is to turn to our Savior, Jesus Christ in everything.  He can heal us.  He is hope.  He is the way.  He is the truth and the life.  He and His Atonement are central to everything that brings happiness in our lives now and forever.

No comments: