Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Good Men

I had the chance to be an eavesdropper a bit recently.  I was walking behind a group of men at lunch and happened to hear part of their conversation.  It seemed clear that they desired good things, in relationships and otherwise.  I heard a very similar conversation a couple of men were having on Trax on my way home.  They were recognizing good in people, women in particular, and seemed to have desires to build good relationships.  I work in Salt Lake.  There are troubles and problems here and everywhere, but there are definitely worse places and circumstances.  Basically, I was inspired and grateful to think that there are good men in the world!

Not a day or two later I was at the temple and felt more strongly than I have in a long time that men need women and women need men.  We need a good partner, companion, help meet who is not the same as us; who can help us see things a little bit differently; who can encourage and teach and support and lift and inspire us; who we can encourage and teach and support and lift and inspire.... and love!

I'm grateful for the plan!!

No comments: