Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Temple Square

It was so fun to see Rosie! She has been visiting the last few days for a dance class at the University of Utah. It's so fun to spend time with her. She's one of those friends that even when I haven't seen her for a while we pick up right where we left off and understand each other so well. I'm grateful for her friendship!


We had fun around Temple Square! :) I ran into a sister missionary there who I had gone on splits with in Korea as a missionary (when she was a Laurel in the ward I was serving in). It's so neat to see Sister Kim now serving a mission. The gospel rolls forth and I see the Lord's love for each of us as he direct our lives and is in the details of our lives! :)

1 comment:

Matt said...

mash wants sister kims phone number