So, as the end of the semester is starting to come into sight I am getting a little bit stressed about all the projects, and assignments I need to finish in the next few weeks. I decided that a good way to relieve stress and remember what's important (and to get in the spirit of the season) is to think of something I'm grateful for each day. This will be a continuing list for the month of November. I'm grateful for....
Nov. 1: an extra hour
Nov. 2: fasting, prayer, testimony
Nov. 3: opportunity to be learning at BYU
Nov. 4: freedom, the right to vote!
Nov. 5: helpful and encouraging roommates
Nov. 6: chocolate fudge brownies
Nov. 7: being done with my public briefing presentation
Nov. 8: chance to serve at the Food Bank
Nov. 9: my family, especially my niece! :)
Nov. 10: my great MPA team, Loto Taha
Nov. 11: naps
Nov. 12: chances to grow and figure out ultimate goals/motivations
Nov. 13: EXERCISE! :)
Nov. 14: no school, and finally time to catch up. :)
Nov. 15: taking a break, having fun, and laughing!
Nov. 16: personal revelation and learning how to receive it
Nov. 17: scriptures teaching just what I need to learn, time to play with Kayla
Nov. 18: institute
Nov. 19: a beautiful day, a chance to learn more about government first-hand
Nov. 20: MY WONDERFUL DAD!!!! :)
Nov. 21: a 10-day holiday!
Nov. 22: knowledge of the Savior, His life and mission, and restoration of His gospel
Nov. 23: missionary work, music
Nov. 24: helpful friends and committee members, mashed potatoes, apple pie
Nov. 25: taking a break from school, relaxing
Nov. 26: being with family!
Nov. 27: health, family and friends to enjoy Thanksgiving with
Nov. 28: leftovers
Nov. 29: MY AMAZING MOM!!!! :)
Nov. 30: Sundays!, the temple, my brothers :)
2 comments:
That's a GREAT idea. Being thankful!! And great things to be thankful for. I think you should add "Kenny G's Christmas Albums" though :)
cute. i know kayla is grateful for her auntie heather!
Post a Comment