I have been thinking a lot about dreams lately. I just finished a great book called The Dream Manager. It talks about how important it is to have dreams, record your dreams, share your dreams with others, create a plan to accomplish your dreams, work towards doing so, and then help others do the same. It shows how this helps organizations be more effective. People are passionate about their dreams. We should never stop dreaming! I think it's important that we plan, visualize, and work towards our dreams. I am going to start being better at recording and planning for and having faith in my dreams! :) The author suggests that we have a list of at least 100 dreams we are working towards accomplishing. Here is the beginning of my list:
- be a good, thoughtful, loving, caring wife (someday soon)
- be a good, faithful, dedicated mother (someday not too long after that)
- make a difference for good in the world
- travel to each of the continents
- serve someone every day
- make someone else happy every day
- learn something new every day
- learn Chinese
- write a book
1 comment:
love it!
i am playing your grooveshark list of dream songs and its helping me accomplish my list this morning!
love you! love your dreams! <3
Post a Comment