Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grateful

So, started the day with a hike to the Y and I just walked out of the Tanner Building after my last class as a graduate student at BYU. :) I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the last two years and the opportunities and blessings I have enjoyed as a part of the MPA program at BYU. I know this is EXACTLY where I have needed to be. I have learned so much. I have grown so much personally, intellectually, spiritually....and every other way I can think of. It has been amazing and I feel overwhelmingly blessed and grateful for the opportunities and friendships and classes and projects and experiences I have enjoyed. I am excited to go forth to serve and use the blessings I have been given to help and lift others and make a difference for good in the world wherever I can and with everyone I meet. I am excited for the next adventure and hope to do all I can to build the Lord's kingdom wherever that is.

3 comments:

Cari said...

wahoo! congratulations!! :)

Kathryn said...

congrats!! and thanks for teaching us a lot of things you have learned (ie. the blue book) :) you are AWESOME <3

Alison Rae said...

I feel the EXACT same way! Thanks for sharing :)!