Happiness
I have been reading and thinking quite a bit about HAPPINESS lately. There are so many different things that people find happiness in or even make whole countries happy--temperature, history, geography, relationships, language, religion, belief, rules, freedom, money, neighbors, and one I find very interesting and important--TRUST. Lots of interesting thoughts....but today, here's what makes me HAPPY:- Prayer
- Candy valentine conversation hearts and a cute roommate that loves them as much as I do and wanted to share some with me :)
- My four-year-old niece asking me what I dream about
- Testimonies of living prophets
- Plans for a family reunion
- Identifying something that's stressing me out and doing something about it
- My own copy of the scriptures that I can study and learn from
:)
2 comments:
those things make me happy too.
but especially today it was the thought of ALL of us being together in october!!! <3 makes me smile just thinking about it!! :)
LOVE YOU.
... so what have you been dreaming about? ?? :)
Post a Comment