Friday, April 13, 2012
We're all different!
I had a fun opportunity today to work in another office with a group of people who make movies. I definitely don't know much about making movies and have not had many interactions onsite with those that do. It was really fun to see the personalities of the people that do this kind of work--very out-going, "people" people, a little bit scattered in the work they do throughout the day. It's great that we all have talents and interests and abilities that we can share in unique ways to help each other and make the world a better and more interesting place. It was like seeing the personalities of certain colleges and buildings at a university. There's definitely a personality of departments at work as well. I like having the chance to work with and learn from others!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment