Sunday, September 9, 2012

Motivation

I've had a hard time being motivated this week....justifying a really early bedtime as still needing to catch up from a weekend of travel and not getting much else done the other days of the week either after long days at work.  Not okay!  At least I ended the week with a to-do list.  :)  I guess it's good to cut ourselves some slack every once in a while and not run faster than we have strength, but I better get my strength back soon and have some desire to do something with my life.  :)

I'm grateful for music and have been inspired by some great songs and words today:
There is urgent work to do....vacation's over!  :)  Everything I heard and thought about today really is who I am and desperately want to be....praying for the motivation to be better tomorrow!  :)

No comments: