After some nice gospel study time today that helped me see where I am and what I need to be doing in my life, I was reminded of this post from a few months ago and I felt the same grateful and content feelings. I feel very blessed to be in the place that I am now. It's interesting to think about how I got here and whether it's where I wanted to be or not.....I know it's right!
I have to admit, though, that these feelings came after a particularly lonely weekend/evening and even some questioning weeks and months. I was actually kind of feeling sorry for myself and the quiet life I live, especially after having to spend Saturday night by myself on the phone and in the dark waiting for AAA. :)
We live the life we choose. We choose to be just as happy as we want to. No matter what our circumstances are.....we can be happy. The Lord loves us. He knows us. He watches out for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment