...from the home of some of the pioneers of our country. :) To celebrate the holiday I did one of my favorite things in the city (run around all the monuments). I am grateful for those who came before and were courageous in standing up for freedom. I am grateful for pioneer ancestors and others who stood up for their faith. Their faith and determination inspire me today! :)
On Saturday, I went to a new friend's house, and when I got out of the car and she opened her back door to greet me, I had THE BIGGEST flash of YOU!!! For that small glimpse she looked just like you, and it made me think of you and Love you sooo much!!!! You are AWESOME! I'm the luckiest to have had you as a roommate!
1 comment:
Cool pics!!
On Saturday, I went to a new friend's house, and when I got out of the car and she opened her back door to greet me, I had THE BIGGEST flash of YOU!!! For that small glimpse she looked just like you, and it made me think of you and Love you sooo much!!!! You are AWESOME! I'm the luckiest to have had you as a roommate!
Post a Comment