I am so grateful for the beautiful world we live in and enjoy! It is a testament of our Heavenly Father's love for us. I was reminded of this great blessing in our Relief Society lesson today. I have also been thinking a lot about the beautiful mountains and scenery of Utah (since I will probably only be here a couple more months), the amazing beauty of Hawaii (and the chance I'll hopefully get to be back there a little bit more since mom and dad are moving back soon), the blessing of exploring Korea as a missionary (it was eight years ago this weekend that I got home), the excitement of China (I'm going to be there in June and July--so excited!!!), and contemplating what other beautiful and exciting places I'd like to visit next (still to be determined, but some on the list are Monticello, Moab, Haiti, Belize, Thailand, and Peru).
A song that I love and was reminded of today at church was "God is Love." This song will forever remind me of my last couple of months in Korea as a missionary. Our district sang 하나님은 사랑이라 together at least weekly. Everything, from "earth and her ten thousand flowers" to people God places in our lives, testify that God lives and that He loves us. I am grateful and feel that love each time I look around and enjoy His creations. All things testify of Him! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment