So, I love the scriptures!! :) I was particularly grateful tonight for the chance to stop racing around and sit down and feel the Spirit and be reminded that my life is in the Lord's hands as it teaches in
Mormon 5:23. We must give our hearts and will to Him, follow His counsel, and expect miracles, protection, and direction. He is in charge! :)
2 comments:
Ah Heather...I'm in a position where I really need to remember this idea, but circumstances have made me such that I don't at all care to believe it is true. *sigh* Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for that testimony, Heather. That idea has been on my mind lately too. I've found that the more I seek His will, in prayer, fasting, study, and service, the more I feel "swallowed up" in it (Mosiah 15:7). He's watching over us, and I've been reminded recently of how weak I am and how much I need Him for support.
Post a Comment