It's official! :) I'm a Virginia resident. I have the license plates and now driver's license to prove it! :)
Some things I love about Virginia:
- It's right across the Potomac from the amazing DC memorials. :)
- Wonderful running trails.
- Nice fall weather.
- Beautiful trees.
- Lots of interesting people.
- Many good places to eat.
- Many interesting topics to discuss.
- Good roommates.
- Good friends that are out here too that make the transition easier. :)
- The metro and many things in walking distance.
- A temple "nearby."
- New adventures and places to explore.
- The history of the area.
Things I don't understand or love yet about Virginia:
- Cicadas.
- Driving, but I do love my GPS and having a car to get around when I need to.
- Parking.
- People work too much. :)

1 comment:
I loved the last line. If they work too hard for you, then something is seriously wrong with that city. Maybe I need to visit and tell you to stop working, just like I did in the lounge :)
Post a Comment