

I sure love my dad!!! :) He's pretty neat! He taught me a lot of great things and continues to even when he lives far away....reading, running, serving, enjoying life, learning, being kind, being humble, praying, loving, hiking, talking, working, forgiving, having fun, setting priorities, teaching, making decisions, exploring! :)
I am grateful for FAMILY! I know that it's the "fundamental unit of our society" and "ordained of God." I saw some neat reminders today of the importance and blessings of family....cute children singing for their dads, adults sharing stories of their dads and their influence, sweet drawings on the door of a home that I'm pretty sure were Father's Day notes, phone calls with dad and grandpa, a happy couple walking around the neighborhood holding hands, an adorable little family enjoying the park and being together on a Sunday evening. :) I'm grateful for these neat reminders of the importance and happiness of family!
3 comments:
Your Dad is awesome!! So is your family ;) ... wish we weren't spread out across the whole world. YEA for November! <3 LOVE YOU <3
aww..cute pics! very sweet :)
How come your post didn't pop up in my google reader??? WEIRD. And I love, love, LOVE that first picture of you and Scott! (And the second one, of course, because you're a STUD!)
Post a Comment