Monday, September 5, 2011

Happiness Project - Strategy

Ever since reading The Happiness Project a few months ago I started working on my own strategy for happiness. Here is a *list* of things that make me happy:

Wordle: 2

My actual strategy is still a work in progress, but here are a few of the things I have identified that I need to do in my life:
* exercise in the morning
* read scriptures in the morning
* write in my journal at night
* decide to be happy every day
* learn Chinese
* always be reading a good book, write book reports
* plan for my next vacation
* de-clutter
* live simply
* be kind, be humble
* get to know everyone
* be happy, don't complain
* live so that it can be said of me that I never said anything bad about anyone
* spend more time at the temple
* decide where I will spend my time and money -- identify causes to support
* always have an idea for a future job, goal
* remember that it doesn't matter what anyone else is doing....follow the Spirit and do what I think is best for me! :)
* look for a job or opportunity to work with world cultures and people
* come to know God and Jesus better everyday!
* stand up for what's right -- live with integrity -- be ready to stand up and be counted.

2 comments:

Cari said...

you are so good at so many of those things on your list already! i need some book recommendations from you. thanks :)

Sara said...

Is there a place where you can purchase a dose of Heather! Everyone would feel better each day if they could begin their day with a dose of you to begin their day! Love you!