I love these words written by the Prophet Joseph Smith in 1842! I can't think of a better code to live by. These are definitely not values being taught by the world these days; which makes them all the more valuable and important. The truth and standard of God never changes. I love it! I know we will be happy as we live His teachings and follow the example of our Savior, Jesus Christ. We each have an important role to play in standing up for these truths. Here are a couple of my new favorite websites for women and youth that teach and show examples throughout history and in modern times of the people standing up for what's right and being examples of truth and righteousness! Let's go and seek for something lovely today....and share it with someone else! :)
1 comment:
How funny! I just gave a talk on this very subject yesterday! I love it and I am so glad it has been on your mind too!
Post a Comment