So, to calm down a bit I went for a little walk and ended up at Macey's....of all places. Ha, ha, ha. I hate shopping. But somehow this was peace and relief away from my desk for a minute.
I did find much greater options for stress relief throughout the rest of the day:
* talking to my sister and hearing my nephew say he didn't know where he wanted her to put his band-aid (he just wanted one because his older sister had one)
* crossing a couple of things off the to-do list
* walking around the city a little bit
* beautiful fall day and sunset over the Potomac River
* dinner
* roommates
* yoga
* biking
* reading
* running
* blogging
1 comment:
I can't believe how incredible you are Heather. Your methods for processing stress are remarkable. I hope you know what a great example you are, and more importantly - I hope that stress is gone!
Post a Comment