Friday, November 23, 2012

Grateful

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!  Life is all about gratitude and love and family and sharing....and that's what Thanksgiving represents.  There are so many blessings that surround us.  I think that recognizing them and enjoying them and sharing them is what brings happiness!  

After being away from family for many holidays the last couple of years it was wonderful to be together for Thanksgiving!  I'm GRATEFUL for family!  :)  I'm grateful for their love and examples.  I'm grateful for my parents and love that we get to celebrate both of their birthdays as a part of the Thanksgiving festivities.  I'm grateful for my siblings, their spouses and my niece and nephews.  I'm grateful for what I learn from them.....and chances to talk and play and relax.







1 comment:

Megan Morgan said...

It was so much fun spending time with you, Heather! Our day in SLC, the drive down to st. g, and Zion's were all highlights-- you're the best!