Thursday, February 21, 2013

Loved

I thought this recent article describing a study of Where People Feel the Most and Least Loved was interesting.  It made me think about how important it is that we each feel loved every day.

Just as I felt blessed last week, this week I felt loved.  Even while feeling lonely (it always feels that way after a family vacation) and searching for direction, I felt every day this week in small, but very distinct and specific ways that the Lord loved me and knew where I was.  I'm grateful for His love - The King of Love My Shepherd Is.

I love this video, Mountains to Climb.... 

...and the words of President Eyring, "We never need feel that we are alone or unloved in the Lord's service, because we never are.  We can feel the love of God.  He always keeps His word.  His love is unfailing."

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Sweet video clip ...