Thursday, October 30, 2014

Focus

I really loved this article....Avoid Distractions by Focusing on Christ.  I think it's a key to life for the day - stay focused, don't get distracted.

Joseph Smith taught: “The fundamental principles of our religion are the testimony of the Apostles and Prophets, concerning Jesus Christ, that He died, was buried, and rose again the third day, and ascended into heaven; and all other things which pertain to our religion are only appendages to it. But in connection with these, we believe in the gift of the Holy Ghost, the power of faith, the enjoyment of the spiritual gifts according to the will of God, the restoration of the house of Israel, and the final triumph of truth.”

It reminded me of this song that someone talked about at church on Sunday, that I think is really sweet:
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace."

No comments: