This year while setting up my Christmas tree and helping my mom and sister with theirs I was very grateful for the little reminders of experiences in years past. Most importantly, of course, Christmas trees are symbols and reminders of Christ and the blessing of everlasting life that He offers each of us. I'm grateful for that reminder and incredible blessing!
I also think that there is something really special and sweet about the story of each Christmas tree. Just like each person has a story to tell, full of unique experiences and challenges and meaningful symbols, each tree stands as a witness of someone or something special. We all have a story! I'm grateful for the unique stories and the opportunities we have to bless others and learn about and love others! There is so much good in the world and so much to learn and so much to love! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment