Tuesday, August 31, 2010

31 flavors on the 31st for 31 years! :)

So, it might have been just one of my favorite flavors (+ DELICIOUS funfetti cake) enjoyed at home with some good friends, but it seemed like the best thing to do to celebrate! :) I probably enjoyed the real stuff at least 31 times in Korea to make up for it. :)

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

fun :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY cutie! <3

Mom said...

You are an inspiration and a gift - so Happy Birthday to you, but know that it was the rest of us that got the gift on this special day. I like your idea of celebrating. Love your blog. It was fun reliving my memories thru your recent travels from The Great Wall to Joseph and Hyrum on their horses looking out to the horizon West over the river and with that Celestial edifice in back of you. Thank you:-)Best of everything to you in the coming year!!!

Mom said...

OOOPS!!! It isn't "Mom" - It's Kathie Hallstrom:-)

Jaclyn said...

I didn't realize it was your golden birthday! How cool is that. Hope your day was perfect!

joyce said...

Hi Heather! I hope you had a wonderful golden birthday! I hope you are loving your new adventure in DC! I love you! Joyce xo

Sarah Larsen said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! You're the best.

SRA said...

It's your golden year! Yay! Finally! ;)