Sunday, August 8, 2010

I love Kailua! :)


It has been wonderful to spend time at home and with my parents:
  • enjoying (talking to my parents, visiting with friends, remembering the wonderful place and people where I grew up, reading and discussing the Book of Mormon, using a DRYER, no real schedule, TRADEWINDS);
  • exploring (driving to the North Shore to see the Temple and BYU-H, seeing the Black Pearl, looking for apartments in DC);
  • running (10 miles--Kailua Beach, around the lake);
  • hiking (20 miles--Maunawili Trail, bunker loop, Kokohead stairs);
  • swimming (2 miles--Kailua pool, around the buoy);
  • body surfing (many waves--Kalama, Sherwoods, Makapuu);
  • walking (8 miles--Kailua Beach, around the lake);
  • snorkeling (saw a honu!--Pupukea Beach);
  • kayaking (around Flat Island); and
  • trying to figure out the next adventures in life..... :)
Life is good!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I'm jealous! It looks like you're having so much fun in Hawaii. I need to go to Hawaii someday. It also looks like China was a great experience too. Are your parents living in Hawaii now? Are you moving to DC? Did you get a job there?

Kathryn said...

I miss you already and your plane hasn't even left oahu yet <3
love you <3

SRA said...

Jealous, as always...